Sunday, January 23, 2005
On this day:

New Features: Commenting and Trackback by Haloscan

I've just added Haloscan's commenting system to the blog. This should make commenting simpler and much less confusing.

On the down side, I think I've lost (at least temporarily) all of the previous comment posts. There weren't that many, though, so I didn't think that was a big deal. I may try to recover them anyway for posterior's posterity's sake.

Anyway...feel free to jump in and add your two cents on any of the topics discussed here. Just keep in mind that I reserve the right to delete comments that I find to be inappropriate. (No, that doesn't mean those that express disagreement...just those that are intolerably profane or insane.)

I've also added Haloscan's new Trackback system, which allows me to see who else has blogged about posts to this blog. It should be pretty neat, although I still have to figure out how to use it. Hopefully, they've worked all the bugs out!

By the way, you do not have to fill out the name, e-mail, or URL fields in the comment window if you don't want to.