Tuesday, March 28, 2006
On this day:

Going ATP

Across the pond, that is. I'll be heading out for England Wednesday evening, due to arrive in London around 8 AM Thursday morning. That means that blogging will be light to nonexistent over the next week or so, so y'all hold down the fort without me. I'll be back on Thursday, April 6.

We'll be spending most of the first half of the trip in the west country - specifically Devon and Cornwall - checking out the coast, the moors, and whatever else sounds interesting. After that, things are a little more flexible, but we'll probably trek up north to the Lake District - maybe southern Scotland - and stop a few places in between. Luckily, I'll have a translator with me, so communication shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, if anyone has any last minute suggestions about places to go, food to eat, or beers to drink, please let me know.