Saturday, August 23, 2008
On this day:

Obama-Biden?

Barack Obama has selected Joe Biden as his running mate. Interesting choice. Instead of co-Presidents, the Barack and Biden can run as co-plagiarizers.

Bless their hearts.

Actually, I kinda like Joe Biden. I wouldn't vote for him for dog-catcher, but I like him. He's one of the few high-ranking Democrats these days who actually takes foreign policy and defense policy seriously. He also has a habit of speaking his mind, a trait which can be both endearing and obnoxious, and one which tends to make him a one-man gaffe machine. He reminds me Bill O'Reilley without the charm and good looks.

Barack Obama lost the election at Saddle Sore Church last weekend. His selection of Joe Biden as his running mate makes me pretty darned confident that it won't even be close.