Thursday, October 14, 2004
On this day:

WOW

Andrew Stuttaford from National Review Online posted a link to my "Happy Birthday" tribute to Margaret Thatcher yesterday. How awesome is that?

For those not familiar with National Review Online, it is the online offshoot of America's premier conservative publication. National Review magazine (or National Review On-Dead-Tree, as the NRO guys refer to it) was founded by William F. Buckley in 1955 when he was only 29 years old. It went on to become the most influential voice in the conservative movement. While many conservatives today call ourselves "Reagan conservatives," Reagan often referred to himself as a "National Review conservative."

So it's not so surprising that my heart skipped a beat when I went into the Corner at NRO and found a link my page. Even though I knew where it led, for some reason I just had to click on it. Haha. Here's a belated welcome to those of you who did the same. Y'all come back soon.