Thursday, October 06, 2005
On this day:

Spicing things up at Bama

UA's student newspaper, the Crimson White, has added a new sex columnist .

Let's get down to the important issues. Why does The CW need a weekly sex column? Well, as a college student or young adult in general, I think that there are some heavy topics that need to be discussed.

As interesting as sports and movies are, there is a piece of life that is lacking from daily discussion: sex. We tiptoe around it for fear of breaking the moral glass floor. Why? Sex happens and will continue happening whether right-winged conservative Bible munchers want it to or not.

This paper is the voice of the UA student and desperately needs some, ahem, spice. To the reader, I assure you beforehand that I am not going to write about boyfriend angst, shopping for panties or any other boring, egocentric crap. Scraping the gutter is also not my intent. I want to unload myths, fantasies and the orgasm for both women and men. My vagina will not do the talking; my mind will.

So, does that mean she'll call the column "Small Talk?"