Thursday, January 10, 2008
On this day:

Tonight's Republican debate

Who said politics can't be fun? Tonight's South Carolina debate was just good entertainment. These guys really looked like they were enjoying themselves. The questions were good and there was lots of give-and-take between the candidates, all of which will be very helpful to those Republican voters who are still undecided about which candidate to support.

I'm also pretty pepped because my guy - Fred Thompson - had a superb performance. He was calm, cool, and collected, and he once again proved himself to be as conservative in demeanor as he is in politics. That's why I like him, and I think that lots of Republicans - including the good folks over at National Review (who have endorsed Gov. Romney) - may be rethinking their endorsements after tonight. I'm feeling pretty darn good about mine, though.